[Sls-mhdc] Comments on 124.0

Kiely, Aaron B (US 332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Oct 19 17:52:22 UTC 2019

Dear Working Group,

I have uploaded to the CWE some comments on the White Book for CCSDS-124.0-B:

   CWE Private / 124.0-B / 124x0w2-20190811_comments_JPL.pdf

   CWE Private / 124.0-B / 124x0w2-20190811_comments_JPL_notrack

Because of a bug in Microsoft Word, I am unable to save my most recent docx version in Word format that shows all of the tracked changes. The PDF version shows the changes, and the Word version includes all of the suggested changes (but not the comments) but with no changes tracked. I will have some harsh words for Bill Gates next time I see him.

Regards,

Aaron