[Sls-mhdc] 124.0-B white paper

Miguel Hernández Cabronero Miguel.Hernandez at uab.cat
Wed Oct 9 09:39:51 UTC 2019

Dear Working Group,

I uploaded to CWE Private / 124.0-B  a document (124x0w2-20180811_comments_UABnew) summarizing preliminary comments regarding the current draft. These include notation and/or language issues for the most part. We will be preparing further comments for this Fall's CCSDS.

Best regards,

PS: Apologies for possible multiple posting
--
Miguel Hernández-Cabronero
http://deic.uab.es/~mhernandez/<http://deic.uab.es/%7Emhernandez/>

I just uploaded to CWE Private / 124.0-B  a document (124x0w2-20180811_comments_UABnew) summarizing preliminary comments regarding the current draft. These include notation and/or language issues for the most part. We will be preparing further comments for this Fall's CCSDS.

Best regards, see you soon