[Sls-mhdc] WG meeting schedule

David.Steenari at esa.int David.Steenari at esa.int
Thu Feb 8 14:01:44 UTC 2018

Dear all,

(1) None that I'm aware of.

(2) Dropping Monday for 2 days is fine by me. This does hopefully lead to
no travelling on the weekend, which is indeed helpful for the budget.

Kind regards,
David

From:   Camarero Roberto <Roberto.Camarero at cnes.fr>
To:     "sls-mhdc at mailman.ccsds.org" <sls-mhdc at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:   02/08/2018 10:56 AM
Subject:        Re: [Sls-mhdc] WG meeting schedule
Sent by:        "SLS-MHDC" <sls-mhdc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>

Dear Aaron, dear all,

(1) There's no OBPDC in odd years and ICIP will be held in September 2019.
However, the school holidays (fall break) are usually around that
particular week all across Europe (notably in France), but it is too soon
to say it surely!

(2) Personally, I'll be glad to drop the half-day on Monday. That will let
me take my flight on Monday morning instead of Sunday! Of course, I'm open
to keep it if other WG members think we need a 2.5day meeting.

Best regards,

Roberto