[Sls-mhdc] CSA's vote to CMC poll on HMDC WG new project

Qian, Shen-En (ASC/CSA) shen-en.qian at canada.ca
Wed Nov 29 16:47:27 UTC 2017

Dear Aaron,

The MHDC WG submitted a new project to CMC for approval: Low-Complexity Lossless & Near-Lossless Multispectral & Hyperspectral Image Compression. Our CSA delegate Dr. Siamak Tafazoli consulted me for this new project in order for him to make a decision for the poll. With my recommendation he has approved this new project on behalf of CSA.

I am sorry for having not successfully convinced our CSA management for supporting my continuous participation in MHDC WG. Recently the Director of my directorate has been changed. I will convince my new director for resuming my participation in CCSDS. I notice that the WG is very active and made a great progress. Thank you all for the excellent job. Hope to join you soon.

Best wishes,
Shen-En Qian, PhD, FSPIE, FCAE
Chercheur scientifique principal | Senior Scientist
Sciences et technologies spatiales | Space Science & Technology
Agence spatiale canadienne | Canadian Space Agency
6767, Route de l'Aéroport, Longueuil (St-Hubert), QC, Canada, J3Y 8Y9
Tél/Tel : (450) 926-4618 | Téléc/Fax: (450) 926-4575
Courriel/E-mail : [shen-en.qian at canada.ca<mailto:shen-en.qian at canada.ca>]
Site web/Web site : [www.asc-csa.gc.ca<http://www.asc-csa.gc.ca/>]