[Sls-mhdc] Meeting Summary for Fall 2017 (The Hague) WG meeting

Kiely, Aaron B (332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 27 19:08:49 UTC 2017

Dear Working Group,

I have uploaded the updated meeting summary to the CWE at:
CWE Private / Meeting Materials / 2017-Nov / MHDC-MeetingSummary_2017Nov.pdf

Best Regards,
Aaron

On Nov 12, 2017, at 4:39 AM, Kiely, Aaron B (332B) <aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov>> wrote:

Dear Working Group,

I have uploaded a draft meeting summary to the CWE at:
  CWE Private/Meeting Materials/2017-Nov/MHDC-MeetingSummary_2017Nov-draft2017.11.12.docx

In a few places I have highlighted text requesting some sentences summarizing presentations. (Of course, you should not hesitate to suggest changes in any part of the summary.) Please use track changes or colored text so that I can easily spot your edits.

I hope to send out a revised draft with your input sometime early in the week of Nov 20.

Thank you all for a productive meeting.

Best Regards,
Aaron