[Sls-mhdc] Please review meeting summary

Kiely, Aaron B (332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 10 01:10:21 UTC 2016

Dear Working Group,

A revised version of the meeting summary is now available:
	CWE Private/Meeting Materials/2016-Oct/MHDC-MeetingSummary_2016Oct-v3.docx

The only substantive change is the addition of text from Miguel regarding the Green Book.

If you have changes to suggest, or need more time to review the document, please let me know by end-of-day Friday. In the absence of further significant changes, I’ll plan to upload a final version on Monday.

Regards,
Aaron