[Sls-mhdc] Please review meeting summary

Kiely, Aaron B (332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Nov 4 21:20:04 UTC 2016

Dear Working Group,

I have uploaded a draft meeting summary to the CWE at
	CWE Private/Meeting Materials/2016-Oct/MHDC-MeetingSummary_2016Oct-v1.docx

Please review and suggest edits or let me know if the draft is acceptable. Please use “track changes” for any edits or remarks to make it easier for me to integrate comments from multiple authors.

I have also uploaded the opening plenary presentation:
	CWE Private/Meeting Materials/2016-Oct/d0.2-F16-Opening-Plenary.pptx
and the CESG presentations to the CMC:
	CWE Private/Meeting Materials/2016-Oct/d01-CESG-Report-to-CMC Fall 2016.pptx
	CWE Private/Meeting Materials/2016-Oct/d01-CESG-Report-to-CMC-Fall 16 Extra Items.pptx

Thank you all for another very productive meeting.

Regards,
Aaron