[Sls-mhdc] Please review the meeting summary

Kiely, Aaron B (332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 19 16:56:15 UTC 2015

Dear Working Group,

Thanks to those of you who have already provided inputs.

It has been brought to my attention that our intent for Action Items MHDC-A-1510-8 and -9 (submit concept papers and compression results for compressors proposed for CCSDS-123.1-B) was for these to be due one and two weeks before the Spring meeting.  This would make the due dates March 21 and March 28 respectively, but I incorrectly wrote February instead of March in each case.  If there are no objections, I’ll correct this mistake and change the dates to March in the final meeting summary.

Regards,
Aaron