[Sls-mhdc] Please review the meeting summary

Kiely, Aaron B (332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Nov 17 19:57:45 UTC 2015

Dear Working Group,

I have uploaded a draft meeting summary for last week’s WG meeting in Darmstadt:
	CWE Private/Meeting Materials/2015-Nov/MHDC-MeetingSummary_2015Nov-DRAFT_2015Nov17.docx

Please review the draft and let me know of any changes.

I want to highlight a couple of things:

- As we agreed at the meeting, I have produced documents with requirements and selection criteria for CCSDS-123.1-B (see locations in the draft meeting summary).  Please let me know if you spot any problems.  If I haven’t heard from you in a week, I’ll assume that the documents are acceptable.

- Raffaele & Enrico — because you had to leave early, you both missed some of the discussion about CCSDS-123.1-B.  In particular, we created an action item to deliver compression performance results for proposed compressors, due Feb. 28.

Thank you all for a productive meeting.

Regards,
Aaron