[Sls-mhdc] RE: Action Item MHDC-A-1404-3(b)

Kiely, Aaron B (332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 25 23:15:48 UTC 2014

New version uploaded:
   CWE Private / Lossles-GreenBook / LosslessRates_forGB123-2014Sep25.xlsx

What's new:
In the Green Book, we talk about the benefit of using custom weight initialization to improve compression performance when an image is partitioned into segments, but then for the segmented image compression results for CCSDS-123, I hadn't previously bothered to use the custom weight initialization.  In this newest table of results, custom weight initialization is now being used.

Aaron