[Sls-mhdc] Action Item MHDC-A-1404-3(b)

Kiely, Aaron B (332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Sep 22 21:12:53 UTC 2014

Dear Working Group,

For action item MHDC-A-1404-3(b), I have uploaded to the CWE an updated table of lossless compression bit rate results for the Green Book:
   CWE Private / Lossles-GreenBook / LosslessRates_forGB123-2014Sep22.xlsx

I confirmed that the previous table of results had been produced using compression parameters for CCSDS-123.0-B-1 that did not match the default values described for all of the other experiments in the Green Book.  I re-ran the compressor with the correct parameters and updated the table accordingly.

Regards,
Aaron