[SLS-DC] Updated Green Book for 124.0-B-1

Miguel Hernandez Cabronero Miguel.Hernandez at uab.cat
Mon Nov 13 13:04:32 UTC 2023

Dear Working Group,

I just uploaded an updated version of the Green Book draft for 124.0-B-1, in response to action item DC-B-2023-9. You can find it at https://cwe.ccsds.org/sls/docs/SLS-DC/CWE%20Private/124.0-B/green_book as greenbook_124x0_uab_20231113.docx. I propose you use this version for items DC-B-2023-6, DC-B-2023-7 and DC-B-2023-8. It should simplify introducing your proposed changes.

A couple of notes:

  *
I included the discussion about using lower values of Vt than described in the Recommendation in section "4.2.1 - Robustness Level" instead of in "4.2.3 - No Robustness", since this discussion applies for Rt > 0 as well.
  *   I introduced a few additional changes to clarify the fact that only the decoder synchronizes with the encoder, and not the other way around.
  *   I updated the annexes with the updated links. As discussed, only the cross-validation vectors (and not the original datasets) are made available public.

Best regards,
--
Miguel Hernández-Cabronero
https://deic.uab.cat/~mhernandez