[SLS-DC] CCSDS Data Compression Working Group Draft Meeting Minutes and SAR Auxiliary meeting @2/29/2024

Wong, Englin (GSFC-5670) mark.wong at nasa.gov
Fri Nov 10 08:44:36 UTC 2023

Dear Working Group,

Thank you all for participating in the Fall 2023 meeting in The Hague.
As always, the draft meeting minutes are uploaded to the folder:
https://cwe.ccsds.org/sls/docs/SLS-DC/CWE%20Private/Meeting%20Materials/2023_Nov
A list of relevant materials are listed at the end of this document in case you are wondering.
Please let me know if you have any comments or concern with this.

In addition, I suggest the SAR auxiliary meeting to be held

Feb, 29, 2024 (11am-1pm EST; 8am-10am PST; 5pm-7pm CET).

A list of reports and block diagram relevant to the SAR meeting can be found at:
https://cwe.ccsds.org/sls/docs/SLS-DC/CWE%20Private/125.0-B/ReferenceWork
https://cwe.ccsds.org/sls/docs/SLS-DC/CWE%20Private/125.0-B/20230701_sar_scope_diagram_uab.pdf

Please let me know if the time doesn't work for you.

Best,
Mark