[SLS-CC] inputs for Fall 2023 meetings now available

Andrea Modenini Andrea.Modenini at esa.int
Fri Oct 20 12:37:19 UTC 2023

Obviously I can't write an email without remarking my clumsiness: I meant inputs 14 and 15

Ph.D. Andrea Modenini
TT&C Communications Systems Engineer
TT&C and PDT Systems & Techniques Section (TEC-EST)
RF Systems Division
European Space Agency, ESTEC
Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299
NL-2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands