[SLS-CC] Update to CCSDS 131.0-B-3 to add ground-to-space and USLP

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Sat May 29 15:44:44 UTC 2021

Thank you, Ken.

Just for precision there is no CESG resolution to be expected.

There will a SLS Resolution (as soon as Gilles and I complete our usual
checks) and then the document will undergo CESG Poll and CMC Poll.

About comments I wonder whether it may be more practical inserting the new
chapter that specifies use of these codes for forward links (ground to
space or space to space) as chapter 13 instead of chapter 9.
This approach - unless somebody is superstitious and scared by number 13
for this addition :o) - would allow huge renumbering of the last four
chapters currently in https://public.ccsds.org/Pubs/131x0b3e1.pdf
Would it work?

I should provide a few more comments in separate mail.

Regards

Gian Paolo