[SLS-CC] Fw: Agency review of CCSDS 231.0 - draft of dispositions

Andrea Modenini (external) Andrea.Modenini at esa.int
Thu Apr 22 08:30:53 UTC 2021

Dear all,
 it occurred to me that the mailing list below was probably not received
by everybody because of my mistake in selecting the 'bounces' email.

In summary, for the Agency Review of CCSDS 231.0 "TC Synchronization and
Channel Coding", we received the RIDs in attachment (1 SLS, 2 ESA, 1
JAXA).
>From a quick review they all appear minor modifications. Hence I did a
draft of dispositions, and I propose to agree them by correspondence
instead of having a dedicated telco.

In this respect, by no later than 3rd May EOB (PDT), please let me know if
you have any issue with the proposed approach or the drafted dispositions.

Thanks a lot and sorry for the mistake,

Kind Regards

NOTE: former discussion below is just provided for information. Please
refer to the new deadline.

HE Space Operations for ESA - European Space Agency
Ph.D. Andrea Modenini
Communication Systems & Technologies Engineer
TT&C and PDT Systems & Techniques Section (TEC-EST)
RF Systems Division
ESTEC
Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299
NL-2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands
andrea.modenini at esa.int | www.esa.int
T +31 71 56 53439
----- Forwarded by Andrea Modenini/estec/ESA on 22-04-21 09:59 -----

From:   Andrea Modenini/estec/ESA
To:     SLS-CC <sls-cc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc:     Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA at ESA, Gian Paolo Calzolari/esoc/ESA at ESA,
Massimo Bertinelli/estec/ESA at ESA
Date:   12-04-21 18:07
Subject:        Re: [SLS-CC] Agency review of CCSDS 231.0 - draft of
dispositions

Dear all,
 please find in attachment a first draft of the dispositions for the
Agency Review of CCSDS 231.0.

In order to give enough time to everybody for the review, I suggest a
deadline in about two weeks.
Hence, please let me know if you don't agree with the dispositions no
later than 28th April EOB (PDT)

Kind Regards
Andrea

From:   Andrea Modenini/estec/ESA
To:     SLS-CC <sls-cc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc:     Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA at ESA, Gian Paolo Calzolari/esoc/ESA at ESA,
Massimo Bertinelli/estec/ESA at ESA
Date:   10-04-21 13:36
Subject:        Re: [SLS-CC] Agency review of CCSDS 231.0

Dear all,
 I received no objections concerning the approach of drafting disposition
by correspondence.

I thus take action to provide a first draft of the disposition within this
working week and distribute them to the WG for comments/edits.

Regards

From:   Andrea Modenini/estec/ESA
To:     SLS-CC <sls-cc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc:     Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA at ESA, Massimo Bertinelli/estec/ESA at ESA,
Gian Paolo Calzolari/esoc/ESA at ESA
Date:   01-04-21 17:23
Subject:        [SLS-CC] Agency review of CCSDS 231.0

Dear all,
 with reference to the Agency Review of CCSDS 231.0 "TC Synchronization
and Channel Coding", we received the RIDs in attachment (1 SLS, 2 ESA, 1
JAXA).

>From a quick review they all appear minor modifications. Hence I would
propose to draft dispositions by correspondence instead of having a
dedicated telco.

Please let me know if you have any issue with the proposed approach no
later than 9th April EOB (PST).

If I will receive no objections, I will then provide a first draft of
dispositions for the WG assessment.

Regards

[attachment "231x0p31.RID_ESA.AM_v1.0.docx" deleted by Andrea
Modenini/estec/ESA] [attachment "JAXA-PRA20-30 -1.txt" deleted by Andrea
Modenini/estec/ESA] [attachment "231x0p31.RID_SLS_AD.v1.docx" deleted by
Andrea Modenini/estec/ESA]