[SLS-CC] New draft of CCSDS 230.1-G (TC coding Green Book)

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Mon Jan 27 08:28:18 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,

following AI_19_19 (Darmsdtat 2019 meeting), Ken re-worked the draft TC
coding green book, cleaning it up and modifying the order of encoding and
randomisation (for LDPC) as agreed also for the Blue Book (further email
coming soon).
This draft will be used for our WG review, with the target of publishing
the new version of the book later this year.
Can you please provide your comments by 9 March (5 weeks)?
Based on the comments received, I will plan a dedicated session during our
face to face meeting in Huntsville.

Best regards,
Massimo

Massimo Bertinelli