[SLS-CC] C&S distribution list for SLP-C&S Telecon

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Thu Nov 7 21:54:14 UTC 2019

Hi Greg,

you should send it to sls-cc at mailman.ccsds.org, for the C&S WG.

Best regards,
Massimo

Massimo Bertinelli
Communication Systems Engineer
ESA/Estec

Tel. +31 (0)71 5653435

From:   "Kazz, Greg J (US 312B)" <greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov>
To:     "Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int" <Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int>
Cc:     "Andrews, Kenneth S (US 332B)" <kenneth.s.andrews at jpl.nasa.gov>
Date:   07/11/2019 22:24
Subject:        C&S distribution list for SLP-C&S Telecon

Hi Massimo,

Please email me the email distribution list that you think should attend
the joint C&S – SLP Telecon.
I tried to pull that list down from the CWE but the system says I don’t
have authority to do so.
I will add Enrico V. and Dennis Lee.

First thing I will do is send out a Doodle poll with dates in Dec., to see
when most can join it.

Best regards,
Greg