[SLS-CC] [EXTERNAL] Fw: [SLS] Reconfirmation Review for 230.2-G-1 Next Generation Uplink Next Generation: Proposed Historical designation

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Thu Mar 14 16:59:35 UTC 2019

Jon,

inclusion of the material you mention has never been considered for the
GB, which will include instead performance related material for the codes
actually
selected for the standard.
I don't see much value in keeping the NGU book "alive", in my opinion it
served its purpose. I believe others (Greg included) share this view, but
if we cannot
achieve a consensus, we'll simply reply to Gian Paolo that the book will
stay at least for the next 5 years, until the next cycle
Massimo

P.S. The address you are using is not registered in the C&S mailing list
and this is creating some bouncing issues. I would recommend either to
register
       it, or to switch to the one that is already there.

Massimo Bertinelli
Communication Systems Engineer
ESA/Estec

Tel. +31 (0)71 5653435