[SLS-CC] 131.20-O draft Orange Book (SCCC-X) WG review -> Deadline 17 December

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Thu Dec 5 13:57:29 UTC 2019

Dear Andrea,

I noted that the pictures of Bit Mapping into 128/256APSK Constellations
appear to be vertically squeezed (well known MATLAB problem) so that the
shape is elliptical and not circular. In light of similar issues we had
with lower order constellations (had to have them redrawn for the RFM
recommendations), it would be good if you could fix the problem and
generate better pictures.

Regards, Enrico