[SLS-CC] Fwd: Notes from CCSDS Systems Engineering Area (SEA) Time Birds of a Feather (BoF) meeting, 17 Oct 18

Andrews, Kenneth S (332B) Kenneth.S.Andrews at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 23 16:01:52 UTC 2018

I have been asked to inform you of a potential new working group concerning timing (time stamp, time exchange, and time synchronization).

-Ken

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Shames, Peter M (312B)" <Peter.M.Shames at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:Peter.M.Shames at jpl.nasa.gov>>
Subject: [Cesg-all] FW: [Sea-time] Notes from CCSDS Systems Engineering Area (SEA) Time Birds of a Feather (BoF) meeting, 17 Oct 18
Date: October 23, 2018 at 2:40:22 AM PDT
To: CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - CESG All <cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org>>

Dear CCSDS AD and WG chairs,

During last week's working meetings we held a short meeting to explore restarting the Time BoF.  Minutes from that are attached.  Please inform members of your WGs, and your agencies, that this work is again being considered as a new Working Group.   It should quickly become clear that this effort will touch, in one way or another, every CCSDS area of work.

The appended email will provide links to the data and the mailing list.  Feel free to sign up or to pass the info on to any colleagues who may have an interest.

Thanks, Peter