[SLS-CC] Last-minute C&S material

Andrews, Kenneth S (332B) Kenneth.S.Andrews at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Oct 13 07:43:43 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,

Additional material is now available on two topics.

First, as has been announced, Greg Kazz will be presenting USLP interoperability test results with Prox-1.  He would like to expand that discussion to include the corresponding edits to the Prox-1 C&S Blue Book.  They are fairly few and straightforward, and are posted as “Pink_Sheets_211x2b2_Oct11_2018.doc”.  They closely follow the detailed description of the required edits described in Appendix A of the original concept paper, “Prox-1_C&S_to_support_USLP_xframe_March_13_2018.docx”, also posted for reference.

Second, there has been a long-standing action item, AI-14_8, for NASA/GSFC and ESA, to “prepare concept paper to initiate a new project for updating 130.1-G with coded OQPSK architecture and other material”.  Victor Sank has provided a draft of that concept paper, “Concept Paper-TM coding_green_draft.docx”, and a draft of the edits for the Green Book in “SLS-CS_15-5 rev 1 Parallel Encoders section 6.1 3-24-15 10-11-18.docx”.  We can discuss how the working group wishes to proceed on this as we review the action items.

All four of these documents are now posted in the CWE private folder, available (after logging in) here: https://tinyurl.com/ycnyj5js

-Ken