[SLS-CC] Final (?) minutes for the Fall C&S WG meeting in Berlin

Andrews, Kenneth S (332B) Kenneth.S.Andrews at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Nov 2 01:48:30 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,

Attached are updated minutes, thanks to feedback from Victor Sank and Clément Dudal.  Change tracking is turned on, to save you having to reread the entire document.  Victor noted that I had dropped the entire discussion about Action Item 14-8 on the parallel convolutional encoders for (O)QPSK modulation.  Clément pointed out that my wording was misleading, and both SCCC-X and DVB-S2X are being prepared as Orange Books, not as extensions to the existing Blue Books.

Please let me know if you have corrections to these updated minutes by November 6; otherwise we’ll declare them final.

In addition, Clément sends the attached presentation, which I have also posted in CWE, in response to action item AI_18_12.  Per AI_18_13 assigned to the Working Group, please review this presentation, and comment on whether it provides the requested clarifications.

Thanks,

-Ken