[SLS-CC] [Sls-rfm] 130.11-G (SCCC Green Book), for WG review - deadline for comments: 16 June 2018

Dudal Clement Clement.Dudal at cnes.fr
Tue Jun 19 07:16:06 UTC 2018

Thank you for your feedback Massimo.

Don't forget to compute the values in bps/Hz taking into account the roll-off then.

Page 1-1: " ... with modulations ranging from QPSK to 8PSK and 16-, 32- and 64-APSK, and spectral efficiencies up to 5.4 bps/Hz."
Page 2-3:  " It also allows to select several coding rates for each constellation, hence the efficiency can change from a minimum of 0.71 bit/symbol, to a maximum of 5.39 bit/symbol."

Best regards

Clément