[SLS-CC] [C&S] AI list, in view of the Berlin meeting

Sank, Victor J. (GSFC-567.0)[AS and D, Inc.] victor.j.sank at nasa.gov
Fri Aug 10 03:28:35 UTC 2018

Massimo,
AI-14-8  130.1-G OQPSK   I am trying to remember what this was about.
From MOM

AI_14_8

Prepare concept paper to initiate a new project for updating 130.1-G with coded OQPSK architecture and other material

V. Sank/NASA and M. Bertinelli/ESA

30-Jun-14

               At a meeting we did a concept paper in real time. Do you remember if that (attached) was that this one which seems to be what we also called “parallel encoders”?   There was also a paper about (O)QPSK on the up link which may be what AI-14-8 was.    Do you remember if that was it?  Please do not spend too much time thinking about it.  If you do not remember quickly, just let me know and I will track it down.
Thanks,
Victor