[SLS-CC] Uplink Coding today's conf call minutes

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Thu Jun 25 21:13:20 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

minimal minutes from today's discussion on uplink coding are available in
CWE (2015/2015_06 Webex2), together with the material presented.
You can find them at the following link:

http://tinyurl.com/o5j73pb

As usual, your comments are welcome. Among other things I'm sure I have
missed, I didn't manage to write down the names of everyone on the line,
please have a look at the list of attendees
and let me know in case you don't find your name.

As an additional point, quite some material (analysis, discussions...) has
been elaborated to prepare the last 2 conf calls (quite some material used
for the preparation was not even presented), I'm
sure more will come for the next one(s). We should reuse this as much as
possible when the time to update the TC Green Book comes as well.

Best regards,
Massimo

Massimo Bertinelli
Communication Systems Engineer