[SLS-CC] CLTU termination strategy: input for C&S Webex of 25 June

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Mon Jun 22 14:46:24 UTC 2015

Dear WG colleagues,

as discussed in our previous Webex dedicated to the CLTU acquisition with
the short LDPC codes, I've uploaded in CWE a short document
describing possible options for the implementation of in-band CLTU
termination information, trying to consider different metrics (overhead,
performance, complexity..).
While a number of people contributed with suggestions and material
(Franco, Gian Paolo and many others), possible mistakes are only mine.
The document is available at:

http://tinyurl.com/pzl3wde

Looking forward to discussing with you on Thursday.
Massimo
Massimo Bertinelli
Communication Systems Engineer
ESA/Estec