[SLS-CC] Fw: Pink sheet to 131.0-B for the introduction of "sliced" LDPC - > DEADLINE for WG Review: 15 December 2015

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Tue Dec 1 09:27:57 UTC 2015

Dear Jean-Luc,

please notice that the original pink sheet was delivered on 12 November,
immediately after the meeting.
The changes in this new version are basically comments provided by Gian
Paolo and discussed with Victor. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear about this in
my previous email.
I thought it was worth to make these comments available to the whole WG,
instead of waiting until the 15 December to tackle them together with
other potential comments.
In my opinion, the original date should be still considered applicable.

Best regards,
Massimo

Massimo Bertinelli
Communication Systems Engineer