[SLS-CC] Uplink coding telecon proposal

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Thu Apr 2 17:21:46 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

I would like to organise one or 2 telecon meetings to discuss and possibly
close the technical open items in the uplink coding area: start sequence
and CLTU termination.
I would propose a first one around end of May/ beginning of June, the
second one will come after the Summer, based on needs.
Could you please fill the doodle below, to indicate your availability?
I'll organise a Webex based on that. Please notice the starting time will
be 5pm CEST (8am in LA). I hope this
will be fine.

http://doodle.com/kbd47dvim8numcqg

Massimo Bertinelli