[Sis-mia] UT Austin video measurement tools

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-AS50)[EMERITUS PROGRAM] rodney.p.grubbs at nasa.gov
Fri May 17 16:17:09 UTC 2024

I recall hearing about this during the Huntsville meetings in May, 2023. For those of you working on the Green Book for Video Quality Assessment, if you haven’t already, it might be a good idea to get familiar with this, https://live.ece.utexas.edu/research/Quality/index_algorithms.htm
I note that they have databases of content for testing purposes.

Rod
“Live Life Forward”
Rodney Grubbs, NASA Emeritus & ESDMD Consultant
Chair, CCSDS Motion Imagery & Applications Working Group
931-229-6030 (Personal phone)

Note: I retired from NASA on March 31, 2023. My Emeritus status only relates to supporting NASA/MSFC’s CCSDS matters.