[Sis-mia] Fall Virtual Meetings

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-HP27) rodney.grubbs at nasa.gov
Tue Oct 6 13:14:52 UTC 2020

All—I’d like to conduct our Virtual Fall Meetings Tuesday – Thursday, 3, 4, 5 November. As in the Spring, I’ll use TEAMS, and conduct the meetings in the morning USA time, probably 0800 – 1200 Central Time USA.

Agenda topics will be:
RID review for RTP Book
Review and documentation of RTP Interoperability Testing
RID review for Digital Motion Imagery Pink Sheets
Future Work Discussion

If we make good progress maybe we won’t need the Thursday session.

Please let me know if any of above needs to be altered. Also please confirm that above is okay with your schedule. I’d like to submit my schedule/agenda by COB tomorrow, Wednesday 7 October.

Rodney Grubbs
NASA Imagery Experts Program Manager
256-603-3270