[Sis-mia] Agenda topics for Fall Virtual Meetings

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-HP27) rodney.grubbs at nasa.gov
Thu Oct 1 13:30:02 UTC 2020

All, as you know, the Fall Meetings will be virtual due to the pandemic.

The meetings are to be held between October 26 and November 13. Exact dates and times are still TBD. I want to deconflict with DTN working group meetings since many of our members are on both working groups. I plan to use TEAMS for the meetings as we did in the Spring.

We have two books out for Agency review, with comments due on October 13. We also have Interoperability testing ongoing between the HOSC at MSFC and DLR. Therefore, I’m proposing our Agenda topics for the Fall virtual meetings will be:

Review RIDS to Digital Motion Imagery Book (pink sheets)
Review RIDS to RTP Book (Red 2)
Review results of RTP interoperability testing
Document results of RTP interoperability testing (Yellow Book)

Please let me know if you have any other suggested agenda topics by COB Friday, October 2.

Thanks!

Rodney Grubbs
NASA Imagery Experts Program Manager
256-603-3270