[Sis-mia] for today's discussion

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-HP27) rodney.grubbs at nasa.gov
Thu Sep 7 14:51:57 UTC 2017

I’ll be sending out some notes shortly.  No actions beyond doing that Area Director stuff….
*****
Rodney Grubbs
NASA Imagery Experts Program Manager
MSFC HP27
256-544-4582
256-603-3270 (cellular, text message capable)
Follow me on Twitter @rod4dtv

On Sep 7, 2017, at 9:46 AM, Burleigh, Scott C (312B) <scott.c.burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:scott.c.burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov>> wrote:

I am sorry, guys, I completely forgot that we were going to be starting at 7am this morning.  I am confident that you reached a wise and considered conclusion in my absence.  Did I get any action items?

Scott