[Sis-mia] Updated draft of Green Book

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-EO50) rodney.grubbs at nasa.gov
Tue Apr 5 18:47:47 UTC 2016

Please find attached an updated version of the Green Book with amended section for Use Case Scenarios, per out discussion this a.m., Tuesday April 6, 2016.

Mr. Burleigh, if you could please, add some content from your work in section 5.
Mr. Pierce-Mayer, if you have the time and energy, you are welcome to add figures and drawings where appropriate to your content in section 5.

Everyone be thinking about use case scenarios and requirements.  We will spend the bulk of our time on Wednesday afternoon working on sections 3 and 4.

Many thanks for the very lively discussion today.

Rodney Grubbs
NASA DTV Program Manager
256-603-3270
Follow me on Twitter @ rod4dtv