[Sis-mia] very rough draft/outline of Green Book

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-EO50) rodney.grubbs at nasa.gov
Mon Apr 4 19:00:18 UTC 2016

Better late than never, I suppose.  Attached will give you some idea of what I have in mind as an outline for our Green Book.  Tomorrow I want us first to spend some time thinking about requirements for video streaming over bundle protocols.  Then we'll begin the task of extracting some of Jeremy and Scott's work into the Green Book.

I look forward to seeing you Tuesday morning, 0845, room "Ambrella".

Rodney Grubbs
NASA DTV Program Manager
256-603-3270
Follow me on Twitter @ rod4dtv