[Sis-exec] Resolution to publish MIA Green Book

Durst, Robert C. durst at mitre.org
Thu Aug 5 11:15:12 EDT 2010

Tom,

I may have already submitted a resolution to this extent back when the MIA green book went into your queue, but Rodney pinged me about this last night and I didn't see it in my records, so here's the possibly-redundant resolution to publish the MIA Green Book:

SIS-R-2010-08-006

The Space Internetworking Services Area,

CONSIDERING that the Motion Imagery and Applications Working Group is chartered to produce an informational report that presents a review of existing international video compression standards and planned implementations of motion imagery applications in upcoming CCSDS missions,

RECOGNIZING that the attached Draft Green Book represents the consensus of the working group for such a document, therefore

RESOLVES to submit the Motion Imagery and Applications Draft Green Book for CCSDS Engineering Steering Group review and publication.