[Sis-exec] Resolution to review/publish Voice Green Book

Durst, Robert C. durst at mitre.org
Wed Aug 4 14:58:23 EDT 2010

Tom,

1)      Am assuming that I don't actually need to provide the doc, since you've got something that's way better than I could provide, and

2)      This is written from a SIS perspective.   The resolution to publish the DTN Green Book (which has already been balloted by the CESG) SEEMS like it should be written as a CESG resolution.  I can do (have done) it either way - which is preferred?  Have noticed many of the current polls written from a CESG perspective rather than from the perspective of the area.
Thanks,
Bob

SIS-R-2010-08-001

The Space Internetworking Services Area,

CONSIDERING that the Voice Working Group is chartered to produce an informational report that presents an overview of voice communications in human-in-space operations, and

RECOGNIZING that the attached Draft Green Book represents the consensus of the working group for such a document, therefore

RESOLVES to submit the Voice Draft Green Book for CCSDS Engineering Steering Group review and publication.