[Sis-exec] SIS-R-2007-10-004

Durst, Robert C. durst at mitre.org
Tue Oct 9 05:15:38 EDT 2007

CESG:  Apologies for the break in resolution sequence number, I am
awaiting feedback from the chairs of the working groups affected by
resolutions 002 and 003, and it is very early in the morning in the
states.  I hope to issue those later today.  However, this following
resolution is quite time-sensitive, so I decided not to wait.

Many thanks,
Bob Durst

Director, Space Internetworking Services

SIS-R-2007-10-004

The Space Internetworking Services Area,

CONSIDERING that the Mars 2015 Interoperability Working Group has
developed a Green Book describing the purpose and rationale supporting
the specification of communication protocols to be used in Mars
proximity operations addressing the time frame of 2008 through 2015,
and

RECOGNIZING that prompt publication is required to meet mission
requirements, and

RECOGNIZING that CESG review and approval is required for publication,

RESOLVES that the draft rationale document "Mars Mission Protocol
Profiles, Purpose and Rationale" be referred to the CESG for review and
approval as CCSDS 850.0-G-1.