[Sis-exec] RE: [CESG] FIRST CUT AT JANUARY CCSDS MEETING SCHEDULE

Durst, Robert C. durst at mitre.org
Thu Oct 19 16:35:10 EDT 2006

Craig,

I have heard no objections from my SIS WG chairs (nor any endorsements,
for that matter).  As a result, I must assume that they're delighted
with this plan for accommodation.  Should this email stir some action,
I'll get back with you.  But I suspect that this is OK.

Thanks,
Bob Durst
SIS Area Director