[Sis-exec] FW: [CESG] Litmus Test Version 2

Durst, Robert C. durst at mitre.org
Wed Oct 26 14:04:15 EDT 2005

All,

Apropos my previous message about a charter/product audit, the attached
document is a guide for what "color" CCSDS books should be based on
their content.  (There were some things that I would have guessed wrong
on, so it's worth actually going through.)  Please look this over and
consider each of the products that your WG is producing and make sure
that you are producing the proper type of document.  When you post your
response to the charter/product message, for each product, please make
sure that you note what type of document is dictated by the content
that you're producing.

Thanks,
Bob

Quiz questions:  What color should an architecture document be?  What
color should a protocol profile be?