[Sis-exec] FW: [CESG] List of Area and Working Group meetings for 2005 Spring

Scott Burleigh Scott.Burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 3 12:13:03 EST 2005

Robert C. Durst wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Please think about how many days you need to meet.  I believe that
> Cislunar is planning to meet for more than one day.  Scott -- AMS and
> DTN both need space, correct?  That's a delta.  How long for each.

Sorry for the delay, Bob, I got caught up in meetings and travel all day yesterday.  I believe we've yet to run into any energetic opposition to the general notions of DTN, so I'm hoping a half day will be enough for the DTN BOF.  AMS, I think, will be another story; even if there's a lot of agreement, there will need to be plenty of discussion of the details.  I'd like to reserve at least a full day, preferably a day and a half.  Also I think it would be good if you were at least available to sit in on some of these BOF meetings as time permits.  Could I schedule a DTN BOF meeting for Monday morning (the 11th) and AMS BOF meetings for Monday afternoon and all day Tuesday?  In theory I shouldn't need any time at all for the CFDP UCE WG meeting, but as we don't yet have the final word from the Secretariat on agency reviews I'd like to set aside a couple of hours: maybe Thursday morning?

Scott