[Sis-exec] Re: Joint SIS/SOIS Time Critical Onboard Network Services Working Group

Massimiliano.Ciccone at esa.int Massimiliano.Ciccone at esa.int
Mon Oct 18 11:18:15 EDT 2004

Hi folks,
it is fine for me to have the CFDP-testing meeting on thurs AM.

cheers

Max

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           Richard Carper         |
|         |           <richardcarper at comcast.|
|         |           net>                   |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           sis-exec-bounces at mailma|
|         |           n.ccsds.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           16/10/2004 12.05       |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                             |
  |        To:      "Robert C. Durst" <durst at mitre.org>                                                         |
  |        cc:      kscott at mitre.org, "'Adrian J. Hooke'" <Adrian.J.Hooke at jpl.nasa.gov>, "'debbie.ronning'"     |
  |        <debbie.ronning at btas.com>, Patrick.Plancke at esa.int, Max Ciccone <Massimiliano.Ciccone at esa.int>,      |
  |        "'Scott Burleigh'" <Scott.Burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov>, sis-exec at mailman.ccsds.org, Jordan L Torgerson     |
  |        <Jordan.L.Torgerson at jpl.nasa.gov>                                                                    |
  |        Subject: [Sis-exec] Re: Joint SIS/SOIS Time Critical Onboard Network Services Working Group          |

That is fine with me, but remember that I am not going to be there, and
it is Max who will be running our WG meeting, so please be sure he is
copied on all this. It is really his decision.

Best regards,

Dick