[Sis-exec] RE: Joint SIS/SOIS Time Critical Onboard NetworkServices Working Group

Robert C. Durst durst at mitre.org
Thu Oct 14 15:35:26 EDT 2004

Actually, I'd like to have your stuff (and everybody else's) by October 27th
for the USTAG13 meeting on October 29th.  The USTAG meetings precede the
CCSDS meetings, and Adrian wants to try to get some broader US support and
participation in what we're doing.  I'll be doing a little song and dance
about all of the SIS work, and I'm in need of music and lyrics.

  _____