[Sis-exec] FW: [SIS] RE: [CESG] RE: Please submit your Montreal Area-WG meeting plans ASAP

Robert C. Durst durst at mitre.org
Fri Mar 19 12:37:34 EST 2004

>Leo, after some serious browbeating of my chairmen, here is
>the information
>for SIS working group meetings for the Spring CCSDS meeting cycle.

Thanks, folks, and apologies for the hyperbole.  I don't know whether
face-to-face gatherings are of particular utility internally, but I believe
that they have some value as seen by the rest of the CESG and the CMC.  I'd
like to hold a brief Area meeting immediately following the Cislunar BOF
(nominally 30 minutes), for us to discuss WG progress, plans, and to prepare
slides for the CESG meeting on Monday.  We'll just plan on usurping Keith's
room at the end of his BOF.

Thanks again,
Durst