[Sis-exec] RE: Your New CCSDS Collaborative Work Environment

Oliver Brian (BTAS) brian.oliver at btas.com
Wed Dec 15 09:18:58 EST 2004

Bob,

1)       Your chairs and deputies have been notified.  They have been
asked to provide us the names and e-mails of the members of their WGs by
January 15th.  No action is required from you.

2)       Yes, off the CWE home page click on the "SIS" Tab, then click
on the name of your Area "Space Internetworking Services Area".  This
will open the site that only the Area Director (you), Area Deputy, WG
and BOF Chairs and Deputies (for SIS) can access.  This site is
currently already setup with all of those permissions.

If you or any of your chairs have anymore questions, then please contact
me.  Out goal is to have a high adoption rate on the CWE.

Thanks,

Brian Oliver
Web Design & Engineering Support
BTAS, Inc.