[Sis-exec] Re: Your New CCSDS Collaborative Work Environment

Robert C. Durst durst at mitre.org
Tue Dec 14 16:59:13 EST 2004

Brian,

Thanks.  I'll get back to you on whether this retires the action after
I've had time to interact with the system some.  I have a couple of
questions:

1)  Have my chairs been notified?  I'm presuming so, since "there is no
action required" on my part.

2)  Is there an area in which the SIS Area Director (me) can collaborate
with his WG and BOF chairs?

Thanks,
Bob Durst