[Sis-dtn] BPv7 RIDs and Updates

Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de
Fri Jun 28 09:36:24 UTC 2024

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for sharing the current version of the excel RID and new version of the book. Just two clarifications:

  1.  Is there also a word version in track/changes to better show the changes that were done with respect to the version pre-review agency 1.
  2.  Were the proposed changes stated in the RIDs accepted by the RIDs originators? I see most are coming from people usually present in our DTN WG telco, but others (like from CNES or Daniel Pettitt from ESA) are not participating to our telcos and we should make sure they are ok with how the RIDs have been implemented (or rejected).
Tomaso