[Sis-dtn] [EXTERNAL] Release Candidate 1 for BPSec

Sheehe, Charles J. (GRC-LCN0) charles.j.sheehe at nasa.gov
Fri May 12 14:38:56 UTC 2023

Hi

Looks very good I put a couple of nits but I think you are ready to go.

Thanks for letting me look over it again

Chuck

Charles J. Sheehe III
Computer Engineer
Secure Networks, System
Integration and Test Branch (LCN)
Glenn Research Center
21000 Brookpark Rd
Cleveland, OH 44135
Charles.J.Sheehe at NASA.GOV  Email
Charles.J.Sheehe at NSS.SGov.Gov SIPRmail
Charles.Sheehe at NASA.IC.Gov
Office: 216-433-5179

God’s existence has any finite probability then the expectation for believing in God will be infinite.
Furthermore, this infinity will swamp other values. Regardless of whether God exists, then, believers have it better than nonbelievers;
hence belief in God is the most rational belief to have. - Paraphrased of Pascal wager