[Sis-dtn] Release Candidate 1 for BPSec

Keith Scott keithlscott at gmail.com
Fri May 12 13:51:32 UTC 2023

Attached is an updated and formatted version of the BPSec book.  The things
I think we need to look at more carefully in this version are:

1. The PICS (should be as we discussed during the meetings)
2. Section B1.2 (B1.2 POTENTIAL THREATS AND ATTACK SCENARIOS)
- This was in the template I used to format this version; I made up some
text here and referenced the security threats Green Book.  Thoughts?
Keep?  Remove?
3. Charles wanted to look at section 4 (and the PICS?)

[Yes, I still have to do the document organization section; that'll be RC2]

    --keith