[Sis-dtn] Today's telecon

Keith Scott keithlscott at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 16:01:54 UTC 2023

I'm relying on somebody from MITRE to start today's telecon.

If that DOESN'T happen, then Marc can you send the source node id / source
endpoint id explanatory text for section 2 and I'll fold that it and
re-post the draft BPv7 book.  Actually, I'll probably just fold in the text
and send the BPv7 and BPsec books (together with the emails from Peter and
Ignacio if I can get at them) to Tomaso with a resolution to send them out
for another CESG review.

And I'll sort out a different telecon mechanism for next week.

  --keith